24/05/2014

Redecorating My Room: Part 2

Redecorating My Room Part 2 | Le Petit Faon

Today I'm bringing you the second installment of my Redecorating My Room series (I published the first one at the end of March!) It's something different from what I usually post, but I hope you will enjoy it nonetheless :)

I have two set of shelves in my bedroom that were already there when we moved in: one is smaller (it's the one I showed you in the first post of the series!) and one is twice as big. My books were originally stored in the smaller shelves, and they were definitely outgrowing that space. On the other hand, the bigger shelves were almost empty aftter putting away all my highschool books a few months earlier. 
After thinking and thinking about how I could make the most out of both, one day I went organizing-crazy and decided to swap their content! 

Redecorating My Room Part 2 | Le Petit Faon

I organized my books by colour and I just love how they look. The rainbow effect the spines create makes me happy every time I look at them! My bedroom is my safe harbour and it's extremely important for me to make it look more like how I want it to be. My room looks so much more organized and less cluttered now, which makes me feel so relaxed and satisfied! 

This project took only a few hours to complete, but it made a huge difference in the way my bedroom now looks. I hope this inspires you to change something in your house, or just in the room you live the most in - I promise you will feel so much better afterwards! :)

Redecorating My Room Part 2 | Le Petit Faon

CLICK HERE TO READ 
THE FIRST POST IN THE
REDECORATING MY ROOM SERIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment