10/01/2014

Bioderma Sensibio Cleansing Milk

 photo _DSC_0813_zps3d37d4d7.jpg

About two months ago I ran out of my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser and I couldn't order it online, so I had to switch to another make-up remover for a while. Since my skin already loved the Bioderma H2O, I decided to explore the brand further and try their Sensibio Lait Démaquillant, or Cleansing Milk. 

I don't think I have ever seen anyone review this, so I thought I'd share my thoughts about it with you. The Bioderma Sensibio Lait Démaquillant is a make-up remover that is part of the Sensibio line, just like the infamous micellar water everyone raves about, so it is specifically formulated for sensitive skin types. It's fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and perfectly suitable for the eye area. 
This product, just like the name suggests, has a light milky texture which feels very fresh on the skin. The instructions advice to use it on cotton rounds, and it actually is the best way to use it (I've tried applying it directly on the skin and massaging it and it hasn't done a good job). 
Now, the Bioderma Sensibio Lait Démaquillant is not the best make-up remover if you have to take off a ton of foundation like I do. I found myself using 6 or even 7 small cotton rounds to feel like I had completely removed all make-up on my face; I found it way too impractical for me and as soon as I could, I stopped using it and replaced it with the Liz Earle cleanser I have mentioned before. 
It removes eye make-up and especially mascara fairly well, but i had to follow it up with some Bioderma H20 anyways, to make sure that every trace of mascara was gone. 

So, I would only recommend the Bioderma Sensibio Lait Démaquillant for someone who doesn't wear a ton of make-up (it would remove a tinted moisturizer or a light foundation in a sec), and, of course, to those who have sensitive skin. It didn't remove all of my make-up in one swipe, but at least it didn't irritate my skin in the slightest! 

Have you ever tried this product? What do you think about it?

Circa due mesi fa sono rimasta a corto del mio adorato Cleanse and Polish di Liz Earle e non potevo ordinarlo online al momento, quindi mi sono dovuta ripiegare su un altro struccante per un po' di tempo. Avendo già provato il Bioderma H2O ed essendomici trovata benissimo, ho deciso di provare un altro prodotto del marchio - il Latte Struccante Milk della linea Bioderma Sensibio.

Questo prodotto è, come ho già detto, parte della linea Sensibio e quindi specificamente formulato per le pelli più sensibili. E' formulato senza profumo, ipoallergenico e perfettamente adatto all'uso anche sull'area occhi. Questo prodotto ha una texture molto leggera e cremosa, che dà una sensazione fresca sulla pelle. Le istruzioni suggeriscono di usarlo su dischetti di cotone, ed effettivamente è il modo migliore di applicarlo (ho provato a metterlo direttamente sulla pelle e a massaggiarlo, ma non ha funzionato un granché). 

Il Sensibio Milk, diciamocelo, non è il miglior struccante se devi toglierti un chilo di fondotinta come me. Mi sono trovata a dover usare 6 o 7 dischetti di cotone prima di sentire la pelle pulita, il che è davvero troppo poco pratico per me. Rimuove il trucco occhi e il mascara abbastanza bene, ma in generale dopo passavo comunque un po' di acqua micellare per essere certa di aver rimosso ogni traccia di mascara.

Quindi, consiglierei il Bioderma Sensibio Milk a chi non porta molto trucco (rimuoverebbe una crema colorata o un fondotinta leggero in due secondi) e, chiaramente, a chi ha la pelle sensibile. Non strucca in una sola passata, ma almeno non irrita la pelle!


Avete mai provato questo prodotto? Che ne pensate?

2 comments:

  1. Your photographs are beautiful. I really like your blog. :) I still really want to try Bioderma, maybe when i am finished with my current makeup remover.
    xo
    www.plushluxexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) Bioderma is the bomb! It's revolutionary, really! haha :D

      Delete