28/06/2013

L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

 photo elvive_extraordinary_oil1_zps24605e42.jpg

 photo elvive_extraordinary_oil2_zpsd4876283.jpg

As you might already know, I have long, voluminous and frizzy hair, so I'm always on the lookout for new exciting hair products that will make my life easier. I was shopping some weeks ago and I was attracted by this little bottle of hair oil that claimed to be 'extraordinary', so I brought it home with me!
L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil contains 6 different flower oil extracts (which are not specified on the bottle, however I can spot  chamomile, coconut canine rose in the ingredients) and it's supposed to make your hair look and feel silky soft. It can be used  as a treatment before shampoo, before or after styling as a finishing touch. It has a very lightweight feeling and only one pump is enough for my huge mane! 
I like to use it after styling to de-frizz my hair without weighing it or making it greasy. It has a very pleasant smell too which will linger for a while. L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil, however, is a silicone based product so it won't repair your hair if it is damaged - it will only give it the appeareance of being healthy. Thankfully my hair isn't very damaged, but I thought I'd tell you so that you know how this product works.
I would absolutely buy this again as it is so cheap (it's under €10!) and it works beautifully. I would definitely recommend it to any frizzy haired girl out there!

Have you tried L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil? What do you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. I like this olio!

    Happy week end
    www.myfashionsketchbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this oil! thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devo provarlo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've the same problem for my hair :\ maybe i can try this oil if is not so expensive

    ReplyDelete
  5. This particular product is not available here in the PH.

    ReplyDelete