19/01/2013

Three current favourites

Photobucket

It's snowing outside, I'm listening to Florence + The Machine remixes on Youtube and I think it's the perfect time to write a new post! Today I wanted to talk about some products that have stood out for me lately. One of them is the China Glaze No Chip Topcoat, which I got months ago in a Glossybox. At first I didn't like it, but I recently started enjoying very much! It dries quickly and keeps my nail polish looking acceptable for days (:
Another product I've been enjoying lately is Kiko Pro Gel mascara. I'd had the feeling that my eyelashes were shorter for a while, and I wanted to solve that issue. So I remembered that a few years ago I used to use this product from Kiko and that it worked! I purchased it again and I started seeing improvements from the second week. If not noticeably longer, my lashes were noticeably thicker. This gel mascara is transparent and it doesn't clump, so I often use it as a base for regular black mascara. 
The last favourite is the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. Yes, I know, I'm very late to the party, but I just got this for Christmas! I've been loving it ever since. I have been experimenting with it a lot and.. I don't know what else to say about it except that I love it. ♥

1 comment: