04/06/2012

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo

I got my very first NYX product in a swap with a girl from the US in April! I was really interested in trying the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams because I'd watched some reviews on Youtube so I decided to get one in the shade San Paulo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The packaging is very pretty - love the font and the fact that the cap looks 'matte' just like the lip cream. Now, this product is really strange in my opinion. When you apply it with the doe-foot applicator, it feels just like a lipstick, and looks like it too. It's just that I've never owned a lipstick or lipgloss that bleeds as much as this! It's so difficult to apply this properly without using a lip pencil under it, it just won't stay in the corners of my lips! Once you've managed to put this though, it looks very pretty. It looks nice also if you just pat it on your lips to give them a bit of colour, but it's a bit drying if you do so. This lip cream is not the best product for those who don't have moisturized lips. Anyway for its price is a good alternative to a regular matte lipstick! I like the concept of this very much!

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wow! Gorgeous shade! I haven´t tried NYX lip products, but I love their jumbo pencils and 10 color eyeshadow palettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, so beautiful..i love it.

    http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete