16/06/2012

Maybelline Forever Strong Pro

Photobucket

Photobucket

Even though I don't wear nail polish too often (my nails suck and I just don't know how to make them look better), I'm always buying new nail polishes. I have tried quite a few brands, but I think I have only recently found the best ones for me! The Maybelline Forever Strong Pros were pretty new to me until a few weeks ago. I was looking for a light pastel lilac nail varnish, I swatched a few from different brands and I ended up picking Lilac Charm. It cost me only €3,90 because it was on sale and it was the exact shade I was looking for! When I tried it on at home and found out that not only it was perfectly opaque with two coats and it dried pretty quickly but also that it lasted about a week, I was in heaven. I text a lot and type on my computer every single day so the ends of my nails usually get chipped after two seconds. That wasn't the case with the Maybelline nail polish, and I was so pleased with it that I decided to get two more colours: Ceramic Blue and Divine Wine (its French name is Orchidée, which I like so much better).
I would definitely recommend these if you don't like to change your nail polish often, without fearing of going around with chipped nails!



Photobucket
Ceramic Blue, Divine Wine, Lilac Charm

1 comment: