17/03/2012

Today's random make-up shopping

Hi! I just wanted to show you a few things I bought today :)

Photobucket

First of all I got three Kiko eyeshadows in 122 Marrone Castoro Mat (the brownish one), 127 Bianco Satinato (the white one) and 157 Viola Mat (the purple one). I generally only wear neutrals and I really needed some new basic, non glittery colours, that's why I picked up a very light brown eyeshadow and the white one. While I'm very pleased with the brown, I'm not that happy with the white - it's just not as pigmented as I thought it was! That's the problem with Kiko eyeshadow, they have tons of different shades but not every one has a strong pigmentation. But they're very cheap  -only 3€- so I guess I just had to expect it! They're not really long lasting as well, but I generally wear eyeshadows only when I go out so just for a few hours ^^" I guess that they work better with a primer though! 

Photobucket

I bought the purple one as well because I've been wanting to wear it with orange lipstick ever since I saw this photo .. I think it looks so nice! I hope I won't look like a clown with it... :P 

Photobucket

I also bought this Bottega Verde Matita Occhi Intensa eyeliner in Perla Oro (gold). I've been using it in my waterline ever since I got it and it makes my eyes look a bit less boring ;) it really enlightens them and makes them look bigger. Plus, I've paid it only €2,99!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last thing I got was this Diorshow New Look mascara! Actually, it's just a sample I got from this month's Elle issue. Anyway samples like this one are always useful, I'll probably just throw this in my bag for quick retouches :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Would love to try the Diorshow New Look Mascara! :)

    Jackie
    http://fortuneandthebrave.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete