03/02/2012

Some mail love #4

After waiting for about 20 days and having a few issues with the post office, yesterday I finally got my swap with V., a girl from Hong Kong! This was the biggest swap I ever did, so I can't even tell you how excited I was when I got this parcel.

I'm sorry about the lighting of the photos, but I got this package in the evening and the sun was already down! I took those photos just after I got it, I didn't even rip off the plastic around the products because I wanted to show you how pretty they looked :D I've always been attracted by cute packaging and Japanese/Korean make-up brands are great in that!

blush

This Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek blush in Apricot Macaron (OR302) .. no wait, I want to show you the inside of this product because it just looks too nice so I think I'll dedicate a post to it. Anyway it's such a pretty blush!

jewelingeyes

Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes BR792. Ok, you can't really see that from the photos but the Skinfood palette below has almost the same eyeshadows from the Majolica Majorca palette! They're not exactly the same though. I love these two little palettes because the eyeshadows are neutrals (I'm a nude colours fan when it comes to make-up... come to think of it, I love nude colours not only for beauty products haha) but shimmery at the same time, so they're never boring. Another thing I like is that they have just the essential shades and they're so small you can always carry them with you in your bag. Much better than an enormous Naked palette in my opinion! I'll be travelling in about 10 days and I think the fact those palettes are so small makes them perfect!

skinfood

Skinfood Sugar Bloom Shadow Box in #3 Cappuccino Bloom

mascara

Ok so this DollyWink Long mascara is probably the best item from this swap, and one of the best mascaras I've ever tried as well. It makes my lashes look longer, it's not obvious and it doesn't flake, NEVER. I just love it! (plus, I think Tsubasa Masuwaka who is the testimonial for this product is gorgeous)

lipgloss

Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex PK102. Just a regular light pink, very shimmery lipgloss. 

toner

An item I had totally forgot about when I got the package! It's Skinfood Peach Sake toner. It comes in a glass bottle so when I handle it I always fear I might drop it and break it! I haven't tried it yet, but I can tell you it has a nice smell.. Peach is my favourite fruit :)

sharpener

These are a few extras V. included in the package :) I was so pleased to get them, especially the Tonymoly Petite Bunny Glossy Bar lipgloss in #03 Apple, because I had got the #06 Orange  in a previous swap with another girl and I had just loved it! I was just thinking "I have to ask someone to get me another Tonymoly lipgloss" when I received this.. it was such a lovely surprise! It's probably one of the lip products I love the most. 

tonymoly

Overall this was such a great swap! I can't wait to try out all the products :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, che meraviglia :) Anche io a breve dovrei cominciare a fare swap, ma con una ragazza italiana. Mi piacerebbe molto provare con ragazze straniere.. Hai trovato per caso qualche sito in cui siano presenti ragazze straniere disposte a farlo? Sarebbe bello scambiare qualcosa con ragazze asiatiche, sarebbe un bello scambio di prodotti n_n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esatto XD Tu sei Francesca Giveaway, giusto? Ora do un'occhiata, sarei proprio curiosa di partecipare! Mi piacerebbe un sacco poter provare qualche prodotto di make-up che qui non riesco a trovare ( già vivere in Italia non è il massimo.. in Sardegna è abbastanza desolante T_T Non c'è nemmeno H&M, infatti ricordo che avevi indetto un give away con prodotti di H&M ed io mi mangiavo le mani perché non avrei potuto acquistare le cose, caso mai non avessi vinto! La sfiga vuole che io certe cose non le abbia e basta XD )

    ReplyDelete